Your Leader in General Dentistry in Crowley, TX
We take care of all your general dentistry needs. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Going to the dentist for regular checkups is the best way to maintain your dental health. Regular cleanings and exams allow you to control your dental hygiene and oral health better. When you need general dentistry in Crowley, TX, turn to a caring, experienced dentist who notices dental issues before they worsen.
Simple Dental’s dentists and hygienists give you the personalized treatment you need to keep your teeth in good shape. General dentistry is the core of all dental practices. Our expertise in treating patients of all ages makes us a top choice when you or a family member need a cleaning.
Our general dentistry is structured to benefit you from day one. Using advanced technology, we work with you to create a treatment plan so that you can achieve peak dental health. We perform diagnostic X-rays to identify potential problems and carry out the necessary preventative treatments such as sealant application and fluoride treatments.
Understanding General Dentistry in Crowley, TX
A general dentist performs the majority of the care that general dentistry entails. Examining your teeth and gums for symptoms of more serious issues is a dentist’s primary task in routine cleanings. Your dentist also performs procedures to extract teeth and fill cavities as part of general dentistry in Crowley, TX.
General dentistry includes the following services and treatments:
- Routine Cleanings and Exams – Checkups are necessary for maintaining dental health and preventing problems caused by tooth decay from advancing.
- Dental Fillings – Dental fillings securely fill holes caused by cavities after decay removal. Our dentists use tooth-colored filling material to better match your natural tooth color.
- Dental X-Rays – X-rays allow us to monitor progress in tooth development and help our professionals diagnose impacted teeth, abscesses, and more.
- Root Canals: We perform root canals to extract infected pulp from the inside of a tooth. To prevent any discomfort or pain, we administer a local anesthetic before treatment.
- Fluoride Treatments: Fluoride treatment strengthens tooth enamel and increases protection against decay. Everyone can benefit from fluoride treatments if they do not already take fluoride in another way, such as in a fluoride-boosted toothpaste.
- Dental Sealants: The molars are hotspots for tooth decay. Sealants create a protective layer over the enamel. They are best for children, who may have poor or infrequent dental habits.
- Tooth Extraction: When you have a cracked or infected tooth, your dentist may recommend a tooth extraction. We can pull teeth quickly and painlessly.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Wisdom teeth can eventually pose a threat if they do not come through the gums fully. Our dental team has deep experience performing the oral surgery necessary to remove these teeth.
Simple Dental’s expert team provides these services at an affordable cost, even without insurance. Our general dentistry services are ideal for children and adults who require a convenient solution to all their dental health complications.
Advantages of General Dentistry
Because the foundation of dental health encompasses preventative methods, there are many advantages of general dentistry in Crowley, TX, including:
- Detection of potentially harmful oral health conditions
- Prevention against oral infection and disease
- Maintenance of overall good oral hygiene
- Restoration to bring back normal functions
- Improved bodily health
- Lower bills at future visits
Keeping up with regular dentistry care allows your dentist to identify and prevent oral cancer and other potentially life-threatening conditions before they get out of control. It also helps patients to maintain better oral hygiene.
If you haven’t seen a dentist in a few years, general dentistry treatments and procedures can restore your smile and tooth function. When your teeth are in good condition, you avoid increasing your risk of developing severe health issues. Additionally, identifying and managing dental problems before they become urgent saves money because you don’t have to pay for costly advanced procedures.
Professional General Dentistry in Crowley, TX
While general dentistry sounds insignificant, it plays a large part in dental work. With several different preventative treatment options and ways to maintain your dental health, general dentistry covers a bit of everything. General dentistry services from Simple Dental freshen your smile when you are due for a new checkup every six months.
The dental professionals at Simple Dental proudly provide you with general dentistry in Crowley, TX. Give us a call to make an appointment at 817-865-5333.