Find the Best Emergency Dentist in Crowley, TX
Call Simple Dental at (817)865-5333 for emergency dental services to treat and relieve pain associated with dental emergencies.
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone. If you have any concerns, the timely assistance from our emergency dentist in Crowley, TX, can help you get the treatment you need and quickly relieve your pain.
Our dental professionals are available to discuss your issue to get the care you need.
Why Do You Need Emergency Dental Care?
If you or your dear ones are experiencing a dental emergency, it’s important to treat your needs without delay. Your local ER may not be equipped to handle all kinds of emergency dental needs. Simple Dental takes care of all your dental concerns resulting from an infection, accident, or another reason.
If you are facing any of the following conditions, reach out to our emergency dental service.
- Chipped, cracked, broken, or loose teeth
- Chronic pain in the teeth or gums
- A swollen jaw
- Excessive blood loss due to an accident
- Toothache accompanied by fever and headache
- Bleeding gums
- Abscessed tooth
- Canker sores
Prolonging the time between infections and meeting with a dentist in Crowley may cause further complications. We can fix a broken tooth or an injury to your mouth or jaw immediately, but ignoring these issues for too long may require you to take antibiotics or deal with severe pain.
How Can We Help?
Simple Dental in Crowley, Texas, offers same-day dental care to patients in need of emergency care. We also provide weekend appointments. In case of a serious injury that involves tooth extraction, we provide restorative care, too.
In addition to taking care of your immediate concerns, we offer a wide range of other services. To know about our dental services, get in touch with us today.
Tips to Handle a Dental Emergency
1) Stay Calm: Every dental issue has a solution. Remain calm and assess your condition. Do not attempt any temporary measure without professional assistance.
2) Curb the bleeding: Too much bleeding can deteriorate your health. Use sterile gauze and apply pressure to control the bleeding. In case of a broken or chipped tooth, rinse your mouth with warm water and save the tooth carefully.
3) Control the swelling: Use an ice pack near the affected area to bring down the swelling. Opt for an over-the-counter acetaminophen medication, such as Tylenol, if the pain is too severe, but avoid aspirin as it can interfere with blood clotting.
4) Call Simple Dental: Reach out to us as soon as you can. Our emergency dentist in Crowley, TX, will take control of the situation without delay. We can determine the severity of the injury and plan the next course of treatment immediately.
What to Expect While Visiting Our Emergency Dentist
Our emergency dentist will take you through the following steps and administer the appropriate treatment when you visit Simple Dental.
- Visual examination
Your dentist will examine the injury visually and ask questions to understand the source of the emergency. Then, they will briefly go over your medical history and ongoing medications. Finally, the emergency dentist will determine the intensity of the pain and other signs of concern.
In addition to visual examination, we may take diagnostic tests, such as X-rays. Based on the test results, your dentist will form the diagnosis.
The diagnosis informs the treatment. Your dentist may use local anesthetics and sedation to numb the pain. They will then complete the necessary dental work to treat the condition. Our practitioners will prescribe suitable medications for pain management or provide instructions to care for the infection.
Simple Dental is well-equipped to handle all types of emergency dental needs on short notice. We have a robust infrastructure and an expert team to perform invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- Aftercare and Recovery
Some dental procedures may require two or more visits to the clinic. A seasoned emergency dentist in Crowley, TX, will schedule a follow-up appointment. We ensure quick and complete recovery of the patient.
Call Simple Dental for Affordable Emergency Dentistry
No insurance? We have you covered!
Simple Dental offers two dental assistance plans. We designed both insurance plans to provide affordable dental care for adults and children. Simple Dental aims to provide high-quality and affordable emergency dental care to all patients.
To find out more or schedule an appointment, call us at (817)865-5333.